Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

Okay so I have to tell you I LOVE this card... so yes I made it and I am telling you I LOVE IT LOL!!!  I think it has a lot to do with the image.  I just love the bella girls!  She is so stinkin cute!

I water colored her on WCP and guess what I added GLITTER.....  

I also used my small circle punch for the 2 circles on the right hand side.  I added some orange stickles to those!  If you have never used stickles what are you waiting for...go get some!

I got this layout from a sketch I found online....I think it is from MOJO MONDAY....

Here is what I used:
Stamp:  Bella stamp
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Basic Black, Ghostly Greetings DSP, WCP
Ink: Choc Chip, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Blush Blossom, Going Gray, Black Staz On
Accessories:  Ticket corner punch, 1/4" circle punch,  black grosgrain ribbon, pumpkin pie grosgrain ribbon, aqua painter, cuttlebug embossing folder, and stickles.

I hope you all have a spooktacular Halloween!  Be Safe!!!

~Kylah

1 comment:

Cindy Lawrence said...

Ooooh, I love it too! Your coloring is gorgeous...love the glittery pumpkin!