Sunday, October 5, 2008

Backpack with SKULLS


Good Morning!

I do have a lot of things to show you all that I have been doing over the last few weeks! I made this cute little backpack that I have been seeing all over blog land! I found some great instructions from Inking Idaho and it made it a breeze to whip up. The first one took a little thinking but as you complete your first one you will be itching to make more! Zakary found this in my stamproom and now wants a lunch box to go with it LOL!!!! This is a really cute idea for a school teacher...just fill it with some candy or anything that you would like to give them! Here is what I did
Followed pattern from Inking Idaho
Paper: Black, US White, Ghostly Greetings DSP I colored every other skull red
Stamp: Just Jawing (LOVE IT)
Accessories: Star Designer brads with crystal effect and red glitter, Crystal Effect on the small black circles, Skull ribbon I found at Michaels.

Enjoy your Sunday!
~Kylah

No comments: