Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Beautiful Display

Hi Everyone!
I want to share this card that I found on SCS from Petal Pusher.  All of her cards are so wonderfully put together, and I fell in love with this one the moment I saw it!  I used this card for Octobers Club!  The only thing I did a little differently was added some liquid applique and chunky glitter to the cupcakes.  I got that idea from the wonderful One Happy Stamper.  I really enjoyed making this card...so much that I made 8 of them!  

Here is what I used!
Stamp Set:  Crazy for Cupcakes
Paper: Ruby Red, Baja Breeze, VV, and WCP
Ink: Black ink and marker, Staz On, Ruby Red
Accessories: Cuttlebug embossing folder, Rectangle Nestabilites, scallop circle punch, Designer label punch, silver hodgepodge, liquid applique, chunky glitter, ruby red button, silver cord

Thanks for visiting today....I am working on a color challenge today so we shall see what I have for tomorrow :)

~Kylah

No comments: