Thursday, October 30, 2008

2 NEW stampers!

Happy Thursday!!!! 

IT SNOWED yesterday!!!!  Not enough to amount to even a dusting but I saw it spitting out of the air!

Today's card is using my new set from Flourishes called Forest of Trees.  This stamp set has the best trees!  You should really just go check it out!!

This card came together fairly easy...I was using a sketch I found online but it didn't come out anything like the sketch.  LOL oh well I still like it!  

The tree is all glitter the picture really does not do it any justice!  

Here is what I used!

Stamp Set: Forest of Trees and Poinsettia & Boxwood (JOY) both from Flourishes
Paper: Glittering Christmas paper (Flourishes) Handsome Hunter, and WW
Ink: Handsome Hunter, Versamark
Accessories: Gold brads, Gold embossing powder, white gel pen, stickles, paper piercer and mat, ribbon from Michaels

Here are my 2 new favorite stampers!  Jolie had a great time stamping her hand onto the beautiful card that she made her mommy, and Zain had fun eating the ink pad LOL....






I hope everyone has a wonderful day!  I am getting ready for HALLOWEEN!!!!  

~Kylah

1 comment:

Cindy Lawrence said...

Adorable!!!!!! Both the card AND the kiddos! :) Love ya! ~C