Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Polka Dots CC189

Hi Everyone!  

Last week I decided to check out some of the challenges on SCS and I found that I MISS doing them!  I am going to try very hard to do at least 1 a week!  I have to start small so I don't overwhelm myself!
I actually made 2 cards for this color challenge!  The colors are Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss, and Chocolate Chip.
I used the bella girl and a paper pieced her pants, and both bags. I water colored her shirt, boots, and hair...I had to add a little glitter to her hair with some stickles as well!  
When I was finished with this card all I said was HOLY POLKA DOTS!!!!  LOL I didn't think I was big on polka dots but I really do love how this card came together!
So here is what I used!
Stamps: Bella, Best Yet
Card Stock: WW, Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss, Bella Rose DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip pad and marker, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: white gel pen, nestabilities, stickles, dew drops

1 comment:

Avril said...

Ky!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card!!!!!!!!! Super job in every way.....love all the layers, paper piercing/pooking and colors too!

Can't wait to see it in person!
~avril