Monday, October 27, 2008

SWAPS!!!!



Good Morning!  As promised here are the swaps from October's Stampin Club.  Tis top card is MY swap card.  I was inspired to do the silhouette from lbrown on SCS.  This is suck a great way to make your stamp set look a whole new way!  I also used the robe twine from the Holiday Mini Catalog.  Oh how I love it!!!!  I used silver brads and then colored them with a brown sharpie.  SO EASY!!!!  I love doing the sponged background! 
Here is what I used on my card
Stamp Set: Happy Blessings
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Summer Sun, Really Rust, Old Olive, WW
Ink: Summer Sun, Really Rust, More Mustard, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip pad and marker
Accessories: Paper piercer, silver brads, brown sharpie marker, robe twine, 1 1/4 circle punch, post it notes, sponge, dimensionals.

The next 2 cards were made by Erica and Chelly.  Erica made the blue STYLE card this is SOOO her and she did a great job....I should have taken a picture of the inside that came out great as well, and Chelly made the Get Well Soon card I love how she colored in that flower.....oh and !  
JoAnn made the witch card see how she used many different sets awesome ummm HOLY layers LOVE LAYERS!, and Heather made the butterfly card.  I love how she paper pieced it's oh so pretty!  
The final 2 cards are from Buffy she made the leaf card...I love the 3 panels awesome! and the pumpkin card is from Samantha...I LOVE this layout!!!!!  Great coloring technique on the pumpkin too!
Ladies I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of your cards and I can not wait till next month to see what you come up with!!!!!  

Till tomorrow!
~Kylah



No comments: