Thursday, September 25, 2008

Where am I?




Hi Everyone! Sorry I have been MIA for the past week. I am been very tired so I caught up on some much needed ZZ's! I wanted to share some swap cards from my club last week. The Red White and Blue card is by JoAnn May, the Pink card is by Chelly Downing, and the Halloween card is by Buffy Tarr! These 3 ladies did an awesom job! I have 2 more I need to share as well! The bottom card is the card that I made for the swap. I used directions from SCS and I hallenged myself to use Tangerine Tango. I have to admit it was not my favorite color...BUT I must say it has grown on me! I used the Haiku DSP from Stampin Up with the INspired by Nature stamp set. I LOVE that set!!!! To keep t his tri fold card closed I used a Filigree brad but instead of the plain silver brad it comes with I used a green rhinstome from Making Memories. I really LOVE how this card turned out! Well hopefully I will not be MIA for a while! I do have a lot of things to share with you all! Have a wonderful night...I am off to watch Grey's....YAHOO!!!
~K

No comments: