Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sparkly Fairy CC183


Hello!
    Today I decided to play on SCS!  I did the Tuesday Color Combo Challenge.  Today's colors were Green Galore, Going Gray, and Riding Hood Red.  Yikes colors I would not normally use together.  Something about Green Galore.....Any how I was actually quite pleased with the way my card came out!  I found this Fairy stamp set from Michael's yesterday.  It is made by Inkadinkado...When I saw the set it first screamed GLITTER and then WATER COLOR!!!!  So I grabbed it.  They were not even on the shelf yet...still laying in the box on the ground.  I sat right there and went through the whole box.  There are some really nice sets in there!!!!  I only got 2 maybe I will go get some more next week ;)
    I have put glitter all over the fairy's hair, wings, and on the polka dots on her outfit.  I put these rhinestones, that I also picked up at Michaels a few weeks ago, on the center of the flower and the bottom row of the scallops.  I used my nesties (thank you JoAnn!) for the wonderful rectangle!  The cuttlebug is what embossed my background and yup I did some paper piercing!  I hope you enjoyed my card.  I really had a fun time glittering it up!
~Kylah

1 comment:

Avril said...

Fabulous job on the color challenge! And fabulous job on the "close up" picture!
Hugs to you.....