Thursday, September 4, 2008

Ouchies, Swaps, and Birthdays Whew!



Hello Everyone!!!
    My first picture is of Zain's bruise from his accident last week.  I am not sure if you can tell how yello it was.  This bruise actually appeared 3 days after the table fell on him....I gave him a bath Friday night and there was nothing there and then Saturday afternoon my mom asked me what was all over him.  I had no idea what she was talking about so I said well he just had a jelly munchin and I have not cleaned him up yet...she started to just laugh :)  The bruise is all gone and he is actually using his arm a lot more.  Again last night did not go so well BUT I am feeling very positive for tonight!  He fell asleep at 9:15ish and here it is 11pm and he is sound asleep.  It only took him about 5 minutes to fall asleep tonight.  I would just like to say t hat I give all parents with children that won't sleep a HUGE GOLD STAR because I really don't know how you do it.  I have been very blessed with Zain...he usually sleeps very well!  These past 3 days I have felt like a ZOMBIE!  Oh and not to mention ZERO stamping!  I always stamp when he goes to bed BUT when he is NOT going to bed......So in a few minutes I am going to PLAY!!!
    I have been very busy making sure that my swaps were in on time for Avril's Favorite New Stamp Set Swap...here is a sneak peak...HELLO a skull YUP I had to have it!!!!!!  This set is so much fun I can't wait to make more things with it!
    So I love making cards!  BUT I am so BAD at mailing them out on time!   This is my sister Leigha's birthday card.  I am not sure if she checks out my blog but if you do here is your real card :)  I did send a different card home with my mom last weekend but I really wanted to make her one with this cute BELLA stamp.  I LOVE the Bella's!  I did a little paper piecing on the balloons....TIP number 1 do any coloring before you glue on your pieces because if you don't look at my balloons and you will se what happens....The glue may run and then the color is resisted from that spot.  I used the NEW 1" Chocolate Chip ribbon and put the 5/8" Regal Rose ribbon over it...I LOVE IT!!!!  I also used some new designer paper this one is called Sweet Always.  I am really enjoying this pack of paper!  I used that on my swap cards too!
Well I should go make another LATE birthday card!  Better late then never right?!?

~Kylah

No comments: