Thursday, September 18, 2008

Love the Bella Girls!!!

Wow I just love these Bella Stamps!  I think every girl should have one!  They have so many of them!  I just got 7 of them in the mail the other day! i can't wait to use them!

For this card I started to go through some of my new designer paper and I found this striped piece in the Parisian Summer pack that I really wanted to use!  I paired it up with Very Vanilla and Bravo Burgundy CS.  I used my cuttlebug embossing folder and I included some So Saffron Poly-Twill ribbon!  So YUMMY!!!  And YES I used dew drops!  I love those things!  Time to order more I think!! 

Well I have been a very busy girl this week!  I had a workshop tonight and I will take pictures of my swaps to share with all of you!  I didn't get Heather's though :(  If you make another one take a pic and send it to me!!!!
I have been busy with laundry and such because I just really want to stay on top if that!  
I am off to bed!  Early tonight!!!!  I have not been seeing my bedroom till at least 1AM!  

Night Night

~K



No comments: