Monday, July 14, 2008

Oh this stamp set is GREAT!

Oh my goodness why didn't I get Pun Fun so long ago?  I found this card on SCS or was it a blog....I am kicking myself for not writing it down!  I loved the card so much I didn't change a thing when I made it!  I love how the creator (whoever she is, thank you!) popped the elephants head...way too cute!  Oh what did I use you ask?
Cardstock: Groovy Guava, Blush Bloosom, Going Gray, and WW
Ink: Groovy Guava, Going Gray, Black Staz ON
Stamps: Pun Fun, Paisley BG
Silver brads, Photo Corner punch, paper piercer, aqua painter, and stampin dimensional 

Well off to work I go I am hoping to clean my stamp room tonight...it is a horrible mess....I should take a picture of it for you LOL!

~Kylah

2 comments:

Angela said...

An adorable little card! Love it! I'm usually a late night stamper too. And you should have seen my space last week-such a mess! I can totally relate :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE this card! Yup! - just ordered this set too.....now why did it take us so long to order it????? :-)