Sunday, July 13, 2008

Gift Card Holder

Good Sunday morning to you!  I hope everyone is well!  I am hoping to bring the boyZ swimming today if we get some sunshine!  It is suppose to be in the 80's and Zak will swim when the weather is in the 60's soooooo come on sunshine!  I made this gift card holder for one of Eleanor's nurses.  She celebrated her birthday on Friday.  I LOVEEEEEEEE Pun Fun!  This was only the second time I have played with it...I just got it about 2 weeks ago.  Oh man I love it!  I used my nestabilities and stickles!  Oh how I love to play!  I am addicted to these gift card holders!  I made a Harley Davidson one as well!  I will post that soon too!

OHHHH guess what?!?  I posted to SCS!  here is the link to my gallery...I only have 2 cards in there now but I have to start somewhere.  It was soooo fun and the people there are so nice!  

Well I hear Mr. Zain waking up so I am going to get breakfast ready.  Have a wonderful Sunday!

~Kylah

No comments: