Sunday, July 20, 2008

Girly Thank you

Searching blogs is becoming quite an addiction to me....not only searching but then trying to find time to CASE everything I find because the ideas out there keep coming and I want to try it all!  With that being said I found this wonderful dress card on Linda McClain's blog.  She even has step by step directions on how to make it.  When I saw this card I knew it was the perfect thank you card for my Gram down in Florida.  She loves being a girly girl!!!!  

I used my cuttle bug for the Choc Chip back ground and I think it compliments the card very well.  I have a TON of embossing folders on order from OH MY CRAFTS but because I ordered a few that were not out yet they have not shipped any of them....I am so sad because I really want to play with all my goodies that I paid for!

Well I am off to work.  Today is Monday and that usually means Eleanor takes a LONG nap...I clean up her room and try to reorganize anything from the weekend.  I hope all of you have a great Monday...the start of a new week!

OH I should start thinking about my swaps that are due on Aug 1st AHHHH

~Kylah 

No comments: