Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Red, White, Blue Bubble Fish

HI Stamping Friends!

Monday night I had dinner and coloring with some of my favorite stamping girls!  I always get so inspired to stamp more when I hang out with them!!!  I got home around 9:30 pm and instead of putting my feet up (ya right like I EVER do that!) I went straight to my stamp room and started to challenge over on StampTV.  You had to use Red White and Blue, but it COULD NOT be a patriotic card.  I borrowed a few of Cindy's Gina K stamp set and this is what I came up with.  For whatever reason this card did NOT just come together!  It looks like such a simple card but it feels like it took me ALL night!  

The Gina K stamp that I used is called BEST FISHES.  It is so cute.  Go check out all of the great  stamps here.   

I am off to bed!  I am one sleepy girl today!!!!

Have a great night!  :)

~K

No comments: