Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Flamingo Quilt

HI Stamping Friends!

Oh boy I have been so sleepy this week!!! I have been falling asleep by 10pm on the couch! This is not like me at all!

I made this card for another stampTV challenge last week! Joanne Basile was the host...She is so fun! I was able to meet her a few months ago when I went to Stamp NE :) We had to make a quilt card...I saw the challenge and almost passed because I have no idea what a quilt is suppose to look like. I then decided this is what a CHALLENGE is all about so I grabbed some DSP and off to work I went. I was very lucky because Eleanor's hair dresser Elaine was there and helped me put it together :) I think it came out GREAT!!!! I made this card for my mom because she loves pink flamingos.

I paper pierced all around the triangles and used my white gel pen to get a stitched look.

Off to work I go....I have a few purses a friend wants me to make so hopefully I can work on that while Eleanor is in activity :)

Happy Stampin Day!

~Kylah

1 comment:

Donna Baker said...

this card is so cute! I love the quilt, makes me miss my flamingos - haven't stamped with them in a while now. TFS!