Monday, June 29, 2009


Hi Stamping Friends!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and a nice start to your work week! I was able to take a nice walk with my friend Avril today. Just her and I no kids. We walked for about an hour and a half. It was so nice! I can't wait to go again on Wednesday!

I made this card a few weeks ago for Zain's friend Evan. He had to have tubes put in his ears :( Poor little guy. Zain and I walked to his house and left this on his porch.

Colored my Gina K image with Copic makers. LOVE GINA K stamps! LOVE MY COPICS!!! OHHH and NEW SU colors....totally forgot the name of them right now....it will come to me soon I hope LOL!

I am going on a Scrapbook/Stamp Store trip next Monday and I am soooo excited. We are going to travel to a bunch of different stores in NH. WAHOO!!!! I LOVE ordering online but there is something about touching and feeling the product before you buy....then having it in your hands right then and there ;o)

Well I am having a bit of a creativity block tonight so I am going to attempt to make a card.....Wish me luck!

Have a great time doing whatever makes you happy!

~Kylah

No comments: