Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Friend to Friend

Hi!
I had a wonderful time tonight stamping with some Stampin Up friends :)  The projects were WONDERFUL and if you want to check them out go to Cindy's Blog for the next couple of weeks...I am sure she will be posting them :)  

I made this card last week with my FIRST Sarah Kay stamp.  I LOVE all of these stamps!!!!  I NEED more!  I colored the image in with Copic markers on Gina K white paper.  I was actually really happy with the way my coloring came out.  I really think ANYONE can color with Copics....I mean come one...if I can do it anyone can!  I used an old sketch from a SCS challenge :)

Here are a few pictures from Story Land....
Zakary 44 inches tall!
Zain 34 inches tall!
My family at the end of our Story Land day :)  What fun we had!!!!  

Have a great stamping adventure!  

~K

No comments: