Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Zakary!

Good Monday Morning!!!!

Whew what I BUSY weekend I had!!!! My 10th year high school reunion was this weekend in Claremont. We went to Claremont on Friday afternoon and came home Saturday afternoon. It was nice seeing some old friends!

Saturday was Zakary's birthday....He is 7!!! He spent his birthday at his mom's house this year so I made him this card and mailed it to him. I used the Gina K stamp set called WHATEVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT. Such a cute set!!! I also used last weeks SCS sketch challenge.

I colored the image in with my copics. It was a very simple layout and not a whole lot of accessories or layers because I had to put it through the mail :)

Off to work I go! I have to teach a class at the nursing home this afternoon! Those ladies get so excited!!!!

Happy Monday!
~Kylah

No comments: