Thursday, June 11, 2009

Out West Thanks


HI Stamping Friends!

I have been having so much fun playing all of the challenges over at StampTV this week! I used the Gina K stamp set Out West designed by Theresa Momber. This set is AMAZING!!!! I actually borrowed it but I HAVE to own it! If you know anyone who loves horses this is the perfect set for them!!!! I used the sketch challenge they had last week :) What a FUN FUN sketch!

I colored these wonderful images in with my Copic sketch markers!

I broke out some retired SU designer paper and old IN colors. It felt so good to use these colors again :) I wish I had more :)

Friday I have my 10 year reunion from igh school, as I sit here and write that I find it very hard to believe! TEN YEARS....WOW it feels like just a few years ago that I graduated. It will be nice to see some of my old friends that I have not seen in a long time :)

Off finish up the dishes

~K

No comments: