Tuesday, June 3, 2008




Well hello everyone!  Sorry I have been MIA!  Chris just got a new job and I am trying to adjust to the hours.  He is home much later then before and there just seems to be lots more to do.  He is now the head cook at the 21 Bar and Grill and LOVES it!  I am so excited for him because you can see his face light up when he talks about it.  He is doing the kind of cooking he LOVES!  I can't wait to be able to go in there and try one of his specials out very soon!

Okay off to my project...This is something very close to what I made for Avril.  I just change a couple of things around.  I gave her hers before I took a picture I know silly me but then I was forced to make myself one.  I covered chipboard with card stock and a glue stick.  I really love the SU glue sticks...I MUST get more!  The I decorated them...and lookie there no stamping at all!!!  I am LOVING rub-on's!  Then to attach  the chip board together I just used jumbo eyelets and ribbon.  Wahoo Done!

Well I hope you enjoy!  I have to either go cook for tomorrow OR go finish my challenge card for SBD...HMMM what will it be?????

Till next time 

~Kylah

No comments: