Thursday, June 5, 2008

SBD Color Challenge

Today I finally finished my SBD Color Challenge card.  The challenge was to use black, white, and ONE other color.  The card I decided to send in was the Elegant Eggplant card.  I have not used this color in a really long time so I just went with it!  I embossed the large stamp from Baroque Motifs in black (which I have not done in a while) ALSO I used my STAMP MA JIG who knows if thats how you really spell it and I am too tired to go check my book.  



The bottom card was kind of CASED from Cindy.  I saw her card on her blog and just played a little.  I didn't want to use it for the challenge though because it was a little like hers....Oh but I must tell you hers is much better LOL 

I did take more pictures tonight of projects I have been working on so hopefully I can post again SOON!!!!

Have a wonderful Friday  (in 15 minutes that is)


~Kylah
















No comments: