Monday, June 23, 2008

No New Projects....photos that is

Hi Everyone!
I just wanted to give you a little update.  I do have some new projects I have been working on just no pictures of them yet.  I have had a pretty busy weekend...my brother graduated...OOOHHH I found my camera!!  Wahoo!

Today I got a phone call from my mom and my Pop has stage 4 bone cancer....so today has not been a very good day.  We are planning a trip down to FL in the next couple of weeks so please just bear with me and my postings.

Well I am going to sit and watch a movie now....maybe it will help a little.

~Kylah

2 comments:

Jen said...

Hi Kylah! I never leave comments...but when I read this post I had to or I'd feel guilty! I hope everything turns out OK!!! :(

Love checking out your blog ;) hopefully we'll be getting together to do some more stamping soon!!

~Jen Humphrey

Kirsten said...

Oh my goodness!!! I am so sorry to hear this! I know that you are a strong woman who has great support, and I am always happy to be here if you need me!