Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Wonderful CASE





This card was cased for the wonderful Cindy Lawrence!  I love this  card soooo very much!  I told Cindy I was going to make it and she was so nice to give me the center gems in the flower!  She got them from Target a long time ago...I am still keeping my fingers crossed that they will come back and if they do I WILL buy them...so please keep your eyes open for me!!!  I actually bought this set just to make this card!  I LOVE IT!!!  I can't say it enough....I get all giddy when I see this card....and now I have 6 of them  WAHOOOOOOOO









Okay today Avril asked me to watched Jolie for a little while...an hour and a half actually....OK so I may have taken 60 pictures of the kids today!  LOL they are both just so darn cute.  I went into the kitchen to fill up juice cups and I noticed how I didn't hear a peep out of either of them...well that always means trouble....this is what I walked in on.  I just started laughing out loud!  Then when I went to open the door they both quickly went to close it!


No comments: