Friday, May 30, 2008

Memorial Day Pixie Sticks


                                                                                                                                                  Hi Everyone 
 I have been meaning to post this little treat bucket I made for my BBQ on Monday.  All I did was find a flag stamp and a star, I punched them out using the square punch and glued them to the pixie stick with a glue dot.  So Easy!!!!  I them just made a belly band with some American flag paper I had left over from a gift I made for a friend.  
I have a bunch of projects that I have been working on over the past few days.  Can you say CUTE CUTE CUTE.  Ahh I am so excited!   OHHHHH and I used my Mother's Day present tonight....YUP I used my bind it all!!!!  

Okay I am so sleepy right now.  I have to go get some sleep...Going to get Zak tomorrow!

Night!
~Kylah

No comments: