Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My Girl, Eleanor

Some of you have asked me to put a picture of Eleanor on my blog so here she is.  We were sitting in the garden today when I took this picture.  She loved that we were able to look at the pictures right away...so we took about 15 because she was having so much fun.

Tonight I worked on a very cool project, but I made it for a friend who reads my blog so I am going to have to wait to post it...I can give you a hint it was made with chipboard!

Have a great day!
~Kylah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I LOVE that picture! What a beautiful woman Eleanor is! :)

I can't wait to see what you've been playing with...always something amazing!

Heard you toot your horn this morning , and didn't realize it was you until it was too late....so, HI! :)))

Love ya!
~C

Kirsten said...

What a great picture! She looks so sweet - you have a great job!