Friday, May 16, 2008

Love These!!

These little pouches are just the cutest, aren't they? I have seen them on SCS and  tons of blogs!  Lynn Larson has a great tutorial over on her blog...go check it out learntostampandscrap.typepad.com.
So all I used was some Afternoon tea designer paper....Have I told all of you how sad I am going to be when this is gone...I better go order 10 packs right now!  I also used the Carousel Notes from the mini.  These are ONLY $11.95 and you get 12 scalloped cards WITH Chocolate Chip envelopes!!  WOW what a deal.  You will get 4 of each color...Groovy Guava, Soft Sky, and Wild Wasabi.  (I am going to be so sad when these colors are gone too!)
Look at that cute card holding hand in the background ;)  I wonder who that could be...LOL

Have a great day!
~Kylah

No comments: