Wednesday, March 25, 2009

For a Girl OR a Boy!

Good Morning Everyone!

I watched Twilight last night and it was a good movie but the book was much better.  There are so many more details in the book that the movie never even touched.  If you LOVED the movie and have not read the book you NEED to read it!

Yesterday I decided to play in the Color Challenge over at SCS!  I was so happy to see Jodi aka Kharmagirl was hosting.  She picked Pretty in Pink, Baja Breeze, and Kiwi Kiss.  Here is the card I came up with.  How excited was I when I saw that I had Copic markers that matched these 3 colors!  I am still playing with my markers and falling in love a little more everyday!  I know I will be needing to get some new ones soon LOL!!!  I am so addicted!

I paper pieced some of the shopping bags with SU DSP...I thought it tied the card together very wonderfully :)  I also dyed my SU organza ribbon with the Copics....thanks to Cindy Lawrence for showing us that little tip at SNE!

I hope you all have a wonderful day!!!!  I am hoping to play in another challenge today if everything goes as planned.

~Kylah

1 comment:

Cindy Lawrence said...

ADORABLE!!!!! Lovin' those dyed ribbons, girlie...swwweeeeet! :)