Monday, March 23, 2009

Thanks a BUZZZillion

Happy Monday Morning!

I wish I had one more weekend day but here it is Monday morning!  I got so much done in my house yesterday and I am very excited to stamp for fun this week!  I am going to use my brand new sketch book that we made at SNE this past weekend.  I am hoping to use everyone's favorite sketch :)  I will show you the very cute sketch book that Karen Motz designed!  (Have I told you how cute Karen is!!!)

My friend is coming over tonight to make a nestabilities storage book with me that I found on a blog a while back....I will share that as well :)

I made this card a few weeks ago for Lauren Meader's Saturday sketch, Mytimess23.  So I am VERY late posting it but that is ok :)

I had a fun time using this little bee set again...I used my yellow stickles...LOVE that stuff!  I sponged around the so saffron piece which I also ran through the cuttle bug.  The sentiment I used is from Family Phrases...it is a very nice set to have!

Today I am going to play with the Gina K showtime stamp kit that I won this weekend!  There were 2 stamp sets, pure luxury card stock and patterned paper, and a whole pack of embellishments!  What a lucky girl I am to have all this fun stuff to play with :)

Talk to you soon!!!!

~K

No comments: