Sunday, March 22, 2009















Oh my goodness I am so excited and I just couldn't wait to share with everyone!  I just went to a fabulous event in Portsmouth NH at the Sise  Inn put on by 3 INCREDIBLE  ladies!  JoAnne BKim Schofield, and Julie Masse made Stamp New England one of my favorite stamping trips!  I had such an awesome time.  It was a packed day without the stress and overwhelming feeling! I was able to go  with a small group of my favorite stamping friends, I met some new wonderful friends *HI GIRLS*, and learned a lot of really cool stuff!  Oh and wait guess what...It felt like we were on the Oprah show because we kept getting FREE stuff!!  As you can see from my first photo I was able to meet Lauren Meader.  I LOVE  HER!!!!  She is the nicest, most caring, talented woman you will ever meet!  IF you have not checked out her blog you are missing soooo much.  Thank you Lauren for taking time out of your day to chat with me :)















I have so many items to share from this weekend but I will just start with my name tag and swap card.  I went to Michaels the other day and was so excited to see that they got all new scrapbook paper!  It is so pretty!  I bought about 10 new pages and I really had to stop myself because I could have kept going.  My name tag is very simple yet I feel it shows a few of my favorite things!  I LOVE butterflies and PINK so this paper was for me!!  I love any kind of border punches and decided to go with SU's new one.  I can't wait to get some of the new EK Success punches!  Dew Drops...well ya!!!!  I had to add those :)  OH and how BEAUTIFUL is this flower!  Kirsten made one for all 6 of us! We all looked so cute with our flowers!  Thanks KFS!!!!

















I had so much fun making this swap card!  My dear friend JoAnn came over and helped me cut the paper because I had so many projects to get done last week.  I used the Bella stamp huggybellas and paired it with SU's new single stamp "So Glad we are Friends".  When I bought this stamp it really reminded me of my dear friend Avril and myself....so there we are  :)  I had fun coloring the girls in with my aqua painter and reinkers.  I purchased this beautiful ribbon from Flourish's a few months back.  It is so pretty!!!!  Oh and look Dew Drops again :)  I am in love :)
I purchased my first batch of copic markers and so far so good.  I do still need to play with them more but they are pretty cool!  I was lucky enough to  get some great tips this weekend at SNE!!!!  Oh man I can't wait for the next one!

There is so much more I need to share so keep in touch!  Have a wonderful day! 

~Kylah

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm SO glad that "Team Cindy" came to play, you girls are so fun, and so sweet! I hope you had fun, I'm *thinking* you did! LOL!

have fun with the boys and hope to see you soon!