Thursday, April 2, 2009

Digital Images!


Hi Everyone!!!

I am so excited about digital images!!!  They are the coolest thing!  I bought mine from Little Paper Shop, go check them out they are pretty cheap too! 

The first card I did was with colored pencils because I didn't have my Copics yet....BUT I do NOW!!!  I used the image Mom and Chick.  It is oh so cute!!!  I can't wait to use this image with my Copics! The second card I made this morning at the nursing home while Eleanor was taking a nap.  One of the nurses needed a birthday card for her daughter I used the image Katie Mushroom.  I got the new DSP that is in the new mini from SU.  OHHH and I got some liquid pearls that I had to try as well!!!!  I couldn't really get the shading down on this card but I am still practicing!

I LOVE MY NEW COPICS :)

I hope you all have a wonderful day!!!!

~Kylah


1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Oh man, now I need liquid pearls. Where do I get them honey? those digital images are adorable and I have been toying with them. Think I might have to give in! Beautiful coloring. You have inspired me. First I have to find my desk!