Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Where is all my Stamping time?



Hi Everyone!!!!

Oh wow where did time go?  My last post was weeks ago....I haven't even really been stamping either.  I am redoing my stamp room and it has been one BIG mess!!!!  I went to IKEA and got a couple of really cool items.  I will share them with you as soon as my room is complete!  I really want to make a table so it may be a few weeks....who really knows.

So I am still loving my Copics!  I am ordering some more the end of the week LOL so bad! but OH SO GOOD!!!!

I just love this set from SU's mini catalog!  I really think this will be a hot seller.  I colored this same image with my Copics about 6 times :)  I was just having so much fun and I was practicing :)  I know I am such a DORK!!!

I have been reading some blogs and getting tips on how to color with my Copics.  Everyone is so nice to share!  www.ilikemarkers.blogspot.com is a great teaching site!  I sat up last night till 2am reading!  I can't wait to go color!

I spent a great evening with friends on Monday night and we did an image swap.  I will be coloring those soon and posting them.  Girls I love ya!

I have a workshop on Thursday and nothing ready LOL ya typical me...I am going out with a friend Wednesday night that I have not seen in 3 years!  I am so excited!!!!  So I guess I better go clean my stamp room and start cutting card stock...oh did I mention I am really sleepy!  It's going to be a late one!!!!!

Hope to be back soon GIRLS ;)

No comments: