Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Quick and Easy Holiday Card



Hi!
I have to admit to everyone that does not know me I wait till the last minute to get things done!  Sometimes I surprise myself and things get done with ZERO stress BUT usually not so much LOL!  So I decided to make some quick and EASY holiday cards.  When I say easy  I mean EASY!  The first one is just stamped 2 times and I added a rhinestone sticker to the middle of the image.  The second one I stepped it up just a tad BUT it is still very simple!  I added some ribbon and glitter.  I also paper pierced around the outside of the mat.  You can whip out about 20 of these in an hour....start to finish!  Go give it a try!

My water heater is hopefully all fixed.  The plumber came over yesterday to replace the thermostat and said he felt that we caught it in time.  He also said BUT (I hate that) he MAY have to come back and rewire or replace the entire water heater if this did not fix it....so far so good!
I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!!!
~Kylah

No comments: