Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Thursday!

Hello!
Whew Thursday...1 more day t ill the weekend and I AM READY!!!  I have been so sleepy this week!  I dashed over to SCS yesterday morning to check out the Wednesday sketch and I LOVED it!  It was the SAME sketch I did for THIS card.  I only had a short amount of time to put this card together.  I heard Zain waking up through the monitor as soon as I sat down at my table.  The card didn't come out exactly how I wanted, but I was happy with the result UNTILL I took my color spritzer tool and ruined the whole card :(  OH WELL not ever card is perfect!

Ok here is what I used:
Stamp: Snow Swirled
Ink: Old Olive, Ruby Red Marker
Paper: Ruby Red, WW, Choc Chip, Old Olive, Holiday Treasures DSP
Accessories: Choc Chip taffeta ribbon, Styled Silver Hodgepodge, dew drops, Tag corner punch

Thanks for stopping by today!  Have an awesome day :)

~Kylah

2 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

GREAT card, Kylah! LOVE the dew drops and your choice of designer papers!

Rachel said...

this is a great card, i just love that tree. now if my bff will only let me borrow hers lol.