Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Tart and Tangy




Okay so as I mentioned before I am working on a Tart and Tangy class...This will be sometime next month.  So far here are some samples I have been playing with.  Now I am not sure which cards I am going to pick so if you have a favorite please let me know!!!!  I have CASED most of these cards from SCS or SS (stampers showcase for SU demos) but I did try to change them a little.

This first card came from SS today.  I remembered having a conversation with my friend KFS, redvelvetsneakers.blogspot.com , at the store about putting 5 circle punches behind a scollop circle punch and BOOM instant flower.  That is a great trick she discovered!  She has a great mini tutorial on her blog.  Well here is my version...which one do you like better?

I was going to post all of the cards tonight but I am getting sleepy and this won't let me do what I want it to do tonight :(  So I hope you enjoyed those 2 cards...they are pretty much the same which one do you like better?


No comments: