Saturday, April 19, 2008

UPDATE FOR CINDY!!!!! :)

Hello Friends :)  
As you can see from my title this update is for my wonderful upline Cindy ;)  She put on a wonderful event, SPRING FLING, for all SU demos today and while we were at lunch she asked me when I was going to update my blog...UGH I am so bad at this!  I really LOVE blogging I just need to find more time for it!  BUT because she did such a FAB job I just had to make her smile by updating my blog in her honor :)

As I mentioned I was at Spring Fling all day today...oh I had such a wonderful time!!!  I learned so much...Cindy I think we should have this every month hehehaha

Avril was the grand prize princess and here she is in her crown...she is so flipping cute....Cindy is right behind her :)

I made 4 make n takes today but one of them was 5 cards and a box...HOLY SMOKE that is so awesome...I have not finished that one yet so I don't have a picture of it...but I do have a picture of a couple of the others....

For this card we used 2 Carousel Notes with LIVE YOUR DREAM stamp set from the Occasions Mini.  We used the ribbon slide also from the mini....OH did I tell you I WON this at SPRING FLING....see don't you wish you were a demo?!?  Oh how did we color in the ribbon slide...I thought you would never ask....we  used crystal effect and re-inkers....how awesome is that?1? LOVE IT!!!  we also used the pick a petal classy brass template (thanks now I have to buy this) and Afternoon Tea designer paper (this is my favorite!!!)
For this project we again used the Live Your Dream stamp set...all we did was get 2 pieces of cardstock...fold them in half and made a book.  We bound it with chop sticks and ribbon....these girls are so talented!!!  I am a very lucky girl to be part of such a wonderful group!!!




When I got home I took the boyZ for a walk in the wagon...They were very excited!!  I am in love with this nice weather!!!!  I am soaking it up while it is here!
 
 


I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!

~Kylah

1 comment:

Cindy Lawrence said...

YEAH KYLAH! I really should be sleeping now, but just couldn't resist a little "blog stalking" time! :) So glad you updated...and those little punkins of yours are just TOO STINKIN cute!!!!!!!!!!! Luv ya! ~C