Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Avril's Birthday Card

     
I made this card  a couple of weeks ago for my dear friend Avril.  As I said before I got her the cuddlebug for her birthday and wanted to make a card using it.  The background is done with an embossing folder and the oval is one of my new nestabilities Oh boy do I love those things!!!!  They come in so many different sizes and shapes...squares, circles, rectangles, ovals, and I think hearts too!  I used the olive ribbon from the new mini...which is quite soft and of course I HAD to use Bloomin Beautiful!  '

Off to make her another little something...just to say thanks for being a great friend and letting Zain and I hang out at her house a lot....Chris works nights so it sometimes gets very lonely at home....she always takes us in ;)

No comments: