Saturday, April 12, 2008

Water Coloring!

Hi! 
I have, AGAIN, been having problems uploading my cards.  I guess it all depends on the time of day?  Well I got this wonderful set, BLOOMIN' BEAUTIFUL, and let me tell you it is very beautiful!!!!  I have never really played with water coloring but this is the perfect set to start with!!!  Both cards I used water color paper with aqua painters.  I love the results!!!!  If you have any questions on any of the cards please just send me a message!
I hope everyone is having a great weekend!  Zain is with my mom so Chris and I have been spending the day together, having a wonderful time!  We went to my dear friend Avril's birthday party this afternoon and spent a couple of hours with great company!  I got her the cuddlebug and I was soooo excited to give it to her and she was just as excited to receive it!  Tonight there is a boxing match on and Chris is having a couple of friends over.  I am going to work on a stationary set :)

See you soon!

~Kylah

No comments: