Monday, March 31, 2008

File Holder Class

Come make this wonderful file folder holder!!!!  It is great for your stamp room....I am putting all of my print outs in mine.  To all of you that check my blog (LOL) you are getting a first look at this class!  I am only accepting 4 people at one class so sign up ASAP!  If more then 4 people seem interested then I will hold this class again very soon!

Class Details
Cost: 25.00
You get your choice of SU designer paper, a banker file box, and file folders
For $30.00 you will also get a roll of sticky strip (you will be using a lot! take advantage of this GREAT deal!)
Payment due no later them April 14th.  Payment reserves your spot so don't wait.
When: Wednesday April 23rd 6pm
Where: My house :)
You need to bring straight scissors, your personal paper trimmer, and sticky strip (unless you take advantage of the $30.00 deal.
Sign up today!!!!  Remember limit is 4 people and you reserve your spot with payment.

Please email me to let me know you have sent your payment to make sure there is enough room.
kmarro@verizon.net

No comments: