Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Light Problems

Hi Friends!

Man oh man I have been having some serious problems taking pictures of my cards! This one looks horrible but it was the best one out of 25!!!!! Hoping to play more with my camera soon so I can see what's going on.

I used Gina K's OUT WEST stamp set for this card....which I just gave back to Cindy WAAAAHHH BUT hoping to buy VERY soon!!!!

The designer paper is one that I bought from my shopping trip a few weeks ago. It just screams Cowboys!!!! I colored my image with my copics and the card sketch was over on Gina K's stampTV!

Last night we went to see AC/DC with Zakary and it was so much fun!!!! He had a GREAT time, I am so excited that we could do this for him!!!!

Well off to go get Little Z at my moms!

Enjoy doing whatever you love most!

~K

1 comment:

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Pretty cool card, Kylah! Love that patterned paper, too!