Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hoppy Birthday to You!

Hi Stampin Friends!

What a wonderful day I had today!!!! I spent most of the day working with Eleanor and then came home to all 3 of my boyZ! We had a fun afternoon in the backyard with the pool and water guns! Tonight I started a new "training" program with my friend Cindy (you may have heard of her one happy stamper ;o) ) We are starting walking/running intervals and tonight we hit the cemetery. We had a GREAT workout and I feel wonderful! I am so excited to do it again on Sunday!

I am also so excited about this card!!! I won Lauren Meaders contest a few weeks ago and my prize came in the mail from Pink Cat Studio the other day! I couldn't wait to ink up Billy! This image with the frog on his head is just so cute!!!! I used the sketch from Mojo Monday paired with some new designer paper from my shopping trip last week! I colored Billy with my copics ;o)

Speaking of my trip I forgot to mention that I met a great Blogger!!!!! Donna-Marie ROCKS! She works at Wholly Scaps in North Hampton, NH. This was our last stop on our shopping trip and the store was GREAT!!! Donna-Marie really knows her stuff!!!! Check out her blog and make sure you say HI!!!!!!

Lots to do tonight! I have a workshop tomorrow evening....maybe I should figure out what we are doing ;o) Have a wonderful night!

~K

4 comments:

Cindy Lawrence said...

Sooo adorable, Kylah! I just love this little guy, and the papers you used with him are perfect. So glad to have you as my training partner! :)

Anonymous said...

How sweet is that?! the image is super cute! the sentiment is sweet and your colors are fabulous!

Donna-Marie said...

Thanks for the Shout out!!
You are so stinkin cute!!
Love this card...good luck with the training!! I admire anyone who can do stuff like that cuz I hate to do anything that makes me sweat!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Very cute card. Love the colors and the image is so cute.