Tuesday, May 19, 2009


HI Stamping Friends!!!

So Zain has been sleeping for  and a half hours so far...it is a beautiful day and I want to get outside...BUT will NOT wake him because then he will be a bear!  I have watched my guilty pleasure GH ;)  and my stamp room is all cleaned waiting for me to mess it up when he goes to bed tonight ;)  I don't want to start a card because I am sure he will wake SOON!!!!  

So I decided to post this card I made for my friend Meg (hey girl!) a few weeks ago.. Don't you just live the reds and pinks together....I am going through a red and pink phase.....you will see over the next few posts!!!!  The DSP I used is SU's PINK FLAMINGO!  LOVE IT ( I know I already said this)  I used one of my new Bella's...she looks so comfy in her PJ's holding her bear!  I colored her using my copics.  I could have done a better job with the pink...it does not look very even....  I used some red liquid applique on her slippers and collar of her jammies. 

The card sketch I got from SCS challenge a few weeks ago.  the sketch challenges are my favorite!!!!  I have not even posted this to SCS....I really should!!!!  Oh but I hear my little boy!!!!  Time for a nice long walk n such a beautiful NH day!

Stampin Love to you all!

~K

1 comment:

Meg said...

And what a beautiful card it is!!! Thank you my good friend!