Thursday, May 7, 2009

HI Everyone!  

WOWZERS we have had a week of rain here in NH with a few hours of the sun coming out for a little tease.  How I do miss the sun!  

Last weekend I did a quick little demo at Spring Fling.  My SU upline, the ever so talented, Cindy Lawrence put this wonderful event on :)  I was busy busy busy making some samples for that event....now I just feel burnt out so I took a few days off from stamping....I did make this quick card (lately all my cards have been quick) for my friend Jeff.  I just love this stamp set!!!  It can be found at Pink Cat Studio and the stamp set is called Dress up Billy!  Billy is so cute...so is Lilly!  I made a card for my dear friend Avril with Lilly and forgot to take a picture :(

I colored "Jeffie" (aka Billy) with my copics and added a J to his shirt :)  I also scored the red CS to make a nice textured background (not sure if you can see it very well in the picture)  I am loving the new SU oval punch!  Very handy!  

Well Mr. Zain is napping so I should go ink up some of my new Bella Stamps and play with my Copics....

I hope to post my projects from last week SOON!!!!  Just have to take some pictures!

Have a wonderful Thursday!


No comments: