Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Off to Florida

Hi Friends
I am off to Florida in just a few hours...I can not sleep right now so I thought I would give you a quick update.  My grandfather passed away peacefully on Sunday morning.  I was able to talk to him about an hour before he passed.  He was a wonderful Pop to me and I am going to miss everything about him.  He made me laugh all the time!  
So Chris, the kids, and I are off to Florida to spend some much needed time with my family!  We are going to celebrate his life on Saturday.  If anyone out there in my blogging family would like to send my Gram a card I know she would love it.  She is always so amazed over my cards.  
Please post a comment with your email address so I can email hers to you.  I don't want to post it on here.  Thanks girls I know she will be thrilled over this and she is really having a hard time (even though she says she is fine)

Well even though it is a very sad  occasion I am still very excited to go down!  This will be the first time my family meets the boyZ!  I have not seen them in almost 3 years!  

Ok I really should try to take a nap...We have to leave out house at 3:15 and it is 1:25 now....

I hope to post while I am down there but not sure if I will be able to post pics???

~Kylah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Sweetie, I hope your trip down went off without a hitch. I will keep you and your family (esp your gram) in my prayers. I would definitely love to send her a card! Love ya! ~C