Saturday, January 19, 2008


Well I have to say I am still in love with Embrace Life!  Here is another card I made with that set..So I have a workshop on Thursday...which card should I do? This card or the card in my previous post with this set?  Tell me what you think!  
Here is one of the projects I did today with the Pretties Kit.  I had a class today with 2 friends and they loved the projects.  Stay tuned I will post more of the class tomorrow.
Okay I am getting a little sleep now.  I think it is just about time for bed.  I didn't get much sleep last night because I was busy stamping.  Tomorrow the PATRIOTS are playing at 3pm so I will be on the couch watching the game!!!!  GO NEW ENGLAND!!!!!

Oh I organized a lot of my scraps today...wait till you see a pic of this!  It did take me a long time because my scraps were EVERYWHERE!!! 

Good Night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love these cards! Okay, so now I want to see them in person.....maybe a little faux silk lesson too?

Smiles!
~avril :-)