Monday, January 21, 2008

Happy Monday!
Whew what a weekend.  Zain was at my moms and I was feeling yucky sick!  I have the cold that just won't go away.  I did spend some time With JoAnn and Bill on Friday night and then ran into them again on Sunday at Michael's.  Oh does everyone know I love shopping at Michaels :)  I tried to spend time in my stamp room getting it a little more organized.  I got all of my scrap paper organized and that is a huge relief!  I was going to take a picture of it tonight but I left my camera on all day and the battery is dead :(  Well I am still feeling a little yucky but hopefully it will just get better!!!!!!  So here is another card that I did at the Pretties Class with JoAnn and Chelly.  If anyone else is interested in taking the class please let me know and we will hold another class :O)  

  

No comments: