Saturday, August 22, 2009

Beautiful Jenelle Birthday!

Good Morning Stampers!!!

Yes it is really me!!!! How are you all doing? I have been wonderful! I took a little break this month from stamping to spend some time with my awesome family! These are the most important people in my life and I am so glad I am able to be with them!!!!

I made this card a few weeks ago for my friend Danika's daughter Jenelle! She turned 1!!!!! What a special special birthday!!!!! I used Lilly at the Beach from Pink Cat Studios! I can not tell you enough how much I love these stamps! I used my Copics to color Jenelle (LILLY) in and added some glitter to her fins. I used the new Burmuda Bay ribbon from Stampin Up which matched PERFECTLY with the Designer paper I picked out. I THINK the paper is from Basic Grey!

Zakary is at his moms this week, but will be back next Sunday for his last full week here before school starts. Our house is going to be so quiet when the school year begins and Zain is going to miss his brother so much! Every other weekend is just not enough time for him to be with us. Thank goodness for school vacations!!! Zak has made so much progress here with us this summer! He is eating vegetables, his manners have improved tremendously! He is swimming like a fish! And so much more!!!! Chris and I are so proud of him!!!! We could really see the light at the end of the tunnel back in June and here we are just 2 short months WOW!!!!!

I am hoping to get some crafting in this week as well!!!! If that sun is shining though I will be outside with Zain!!!!!

Rain is here today so we are getting caught up on some MUCH needed house work!!!!

I hope you all have a wonderful day doing whatever makes you happy!!!!!

~K

5 comments:

Donna Marie said...

Hey,
We missed you!!
Great new card..enjoy the rest of your summer :-)

danika said...

LOVE this card, LOVE you guyZ and miss you so much!!

Crafty Housewife said...

Your cards are beautiful! I have always wanted to get into stuff like that, but just haven't yet. Thanks for stopping by at Crafty Housewife!

Tabitha Blue said...

Beautiful card!! I'm always impressed by naturally crafty people like you :)

~Tabitha

Mandy Coffey said...

You've got some great talent! Such a cute blog. Thanks for visiting mine! Stop by on Fridays to link up your creations at my Fine Finds Friday link party!


Mandy

smallfineprint.blogspot.com