Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What?!? Could it be????

HELLOOOO!!!!  

Yes it is true your eyes are NOT playing tricks on you!  I am HOPEFULLY back!  After my computer crashed it took me a long  time to get into the swing of things again and that includes stamping...When I finally started to stamp again I found myself not having any time to blog...well friends I am making time NOW!  

I have been doing a lot of blog surfing and I am making the cards that I really LOVE!  I found this card on my friend Cindy Lawrence's blog and knew I really wanted to make it.  You can check out her card here!

The biggest pain was cutting the rose out.  BUT after I was done with the card it was OH so worth it!

I have a very busy week making party decorations for Zain's second birthday so you will start to see a lot of CARS on here :)  I was going to have a Handy Manny theme party but he likes CARS just as much as there are so much more CARS things in the craft store :)

I hope you all have a WONDERFUL day!

~Kylah

3 comments:

Avril said...

Welcome Back Kylah!!!! Soooooooooo HAPPY to have you back in "blog land"! - you were missed greatly!!!

Jen said...

YAY! Welcome back Kylah :)

Cindy Lawrence said...

This came out FABULOUS, Kylah!!! Your sparkly roses are beeeeeUtiful!