Monday, August 18, 2008

Good News with a Little Glitter

Hi Everyone!  Oh my goodness I have sooo much to talk about....First I need to thank Jen Cowart for letting me know that MY blog, yes MY blog was a newly discovered blog on Allison's blog.  (Wow how many times can I use the word blog in one sentence?)  That was really a shock for me...I feel honored...Thank you Alison!!!  Please go check out her blog, her work is AWESOME

Ok more great news...My upline Cindy Lawrence is now a designer for the Dirty Dozen on SCS!!!!  That is so awesome I am so happy for her!  CONGRATS!!!  I headed right over to splitcoast to see what this Dirty Dozen was all about and I can proudly say I am now a member of the Fan Club!  There are so many other galleries out there!  WAHOO!!!!  They have different challenges every month and I decided to play...This month it is all about glitter so I broke out all my NEW (more good news) stamps from the new catty and started to play!  I used the new upsy daisy stamp set which I LOVE!!!!  I first inked up an oval from glossy cs with my sponge daubers then I stamped the flower image with blck.  Be very careful because it is slippery!  I used my cuttlebug embossing folder (got that in the mail when I was gone to FL) and I had to use my dew drops!!!  Here is a full list of what I used:
Stamps: Upsy Daisy
Paper: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Glossy White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Nestabilities, dew drops, cuttle bug folder, Very Vanilla/Kiwi Kiss ribbon, white gel pen stickles
Ok I have a ton of work to do!  I am having a customer appreciation this week and I should really get going with that LOL you know me wait till the last minute!  

Have a wonderful day!

~Kylah











No comments: